We are pleased to announce that we are once again offering our JUNIOR LEADERSHIP CAMP…a day filled with interactive games and activities that integrate themes of leadership, team-building, and community. This year’s activities are all new, so if your child participated last year, know that this year will feature different activities and sessions.
Here’s what you need to know!
- WHEN: Monday, April 18th, 2016
- WHO: All 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th graders are welcome!
- WHAT: Carefully designed and supervised activities including sports and games, culinary arts, drawing and crafts, construction projects, team-building challenges, a scavenger hunt, friends, fun, and more!
- WHAT TIME: 8:30AM-3:00PM (early drop-off and late pick-up available)
- WHERE: Philanthropiece Barn, 6105 Monarch Road, Longmont CO 80503 (off 63rd)
- COST: The camp is donation based, with all proceeds benefitting the Youth Global Leadership Program of the Philanthropiece Foundation. We suggest a donation of $50.00.
- REGISTRATION: It’s quick and easy! Click HERE to register.
The camp is designed and facilitated by a group of extraordinary local teens who make up our Youth Global Leadership program, with support from Philanthropiece staff. Please contact Katie Doyle Myers, Philanthropiece’s Director of Programs, with any questions ([email protected]).
We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Jr. Leadership Camp!